Florence Avenue, Bedfordview, 2008
|Languages||English and Afrikaans (in order of proficiency)|
- Degree: MCom (Taxation) - University of the Witwatersrand
- Certificate: QE II (First time pass) - International Regulatory Board of Auditors
- Certificate: QE I (First time pass) - South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Degree: BCom Hons (Accounting) - University of South Africa
- Certificate: CTA - University of South Africa
- Degree: BCom (Accounting) - University of Johannesburg
- Member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Recognised Tax Practitioner
FOCUSQualified CA(SA), MCom (Tax), specialising in Financial Statement preparation and sign off. Individual or corporate tax matters - both local and international.
Annual Financial Statement Preparation
Annual Financial Statement Review
Annual Financial Analysis and Interpretation
Tax Advice - Local
Tax Advice - International
Tax Advice - Cross Border
Tax Advice - Transfer Pricing
Tax Advice - Corporate Structuring
Tax Advice - Individual Submissions
Tax Advice - Corporate Submissions
Representing my client at SARS, dealing with penalties, interest etc.
General business advice
EXTENSIVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
I have gained extensive experience in dealing with SARS on Voluntary Disclosure matters as well as International Tax authorities. I have handled client registrations in various African countries.
As a qualified CA(SA) I am able to prepare and sign off Annual Financial Statements as well as assist with the completion and submission of any returns.
I am able to handle complex tax matters and provide advice in this regard.
|Average Hourly Fees||R500 +
Please note that this is an indicative rate and may vary according to task. Please request a quote for exact amounts.
|Software Supported||Pastel, ProMan, VIP, Oracle|
|Number of staff||1|